I was so relieved that the Ferguson County Military was called off before they LITERALLY carried out a Tienanmen Square style massacre on the protestors that I wasn’t prepared for things revolving the actual murder “investigation” to get even WORSE.
This is worse than the
George Zimmerman Treyvon Martin trial where Zimmerman’s defense brought in some random white woman to testify that a totally unrelated black man once robbed her house, and used this to SUCCESSFULLY argue that Teyvon Martin deserved to be killed and that Zimmerman was innocent and did the right thing by killing him.
This is the incident report that the Ferguson police just produce. Now if you don’t know, this morning they FINALLY named the killer of Michael Brown as Darren Wilson. Along with naming Darren as the killer, the Ferguson police are now trying to link Michael Brown with a robbery that happened supposedly MOMENTS before.
Michael was killed at 12:01 and this robbery was at 11:54.
There are so many questions.
- We’ve seen the surveillance photos they’ve produced that shows someone who looks like Michael being aggressive with a store owner over an apparent box of swishers. (If you don’t know, Swishers are cigar papers you can pick up for like…2 for .50.
- They are saying that Officer Darren Wilson was responding to that robbery.
- They are calling it an STRONG ARMED ROBBERY
- A strong armed robbery is using, involving, or threatening the use of physical force or violence to gain an objective:
- Okay, got that bullshit out of the way
- The dispatch tapes that were released mention NOTHING ABOUT A ROBBERY.
- NOT ONE WORD
- THE ONLY THING MENTIONED WAS A SHOOTING AND REQUEST FOR CROWD CONTROL.
- THAT’S IT
- So how did Officer Wilson FIND OUT about the robbery?
- They’ve now listed Dorian Johnson (THE ONLY OTHER EYEWITNESS WHO WAS THERE) as the second accomplice to the robbery.
- The same Dorian Johnson who has been trying (in vain) to talk with the Ferguson Police Department about Michael’s Death since LAST SATURDAY.
- So this man who is this SECOND SUSPECT IN A ROBBERY CASE IS PLEADING WITH YOU AND IS ALL OVER NATIONAL NEWS AND YOU ARE REFUSING TO SEE HIM. BUT HE’S A SUSPECT IN A ROBBERY. OKAY
- When Officer Wilson sees both Michael and Dorian his initial reaction was "GET THE FUCK ON THE SIDEWALK."
- Not any kind of reaction dealing with them being robbery suspects.
- From some of the pictures (I’m not going to post them due to the family’s wishes) if you compare the footage from the store and the footage from Michael’s death, he’s swapped from Nike sandals to Sneakers. This red hat cannot be found (this is speculation).
- If the reason Office Wilson approached them was because they were suspects in an robbery WHY DIDN’T HE CALL IT IN? WHY DIDN’T HE FOLLOW PROCEDURE? WHY WOULD HE ROLL UP ON ROBBERY SUSPECTS IN HIS VEHICLE? WHY DID IT TAKE 6 DAYS FOR THIS TO BE ANNOUNCED?
I implore you. IMPLORE YOU to take a look into the presented facts of the case. This is just an incident report, we do not have access to the investigative report. There has been no reports presented of Michael’s autopsy and this report is contradictory of the second eye witnesses report.
None of this makes sense.
They are putting Michael on trial to dehumanize him, villify him, to make him less human to justify his murder.
And at the end of the day, LET’S JUST SAY MICHAEL DID DO THIS…is petty theft (it was like 5 swisher sweets they say. That’s a two dollars and fifty sense) IS HIS MURDER, HIS EXECUTION, THIS UNARMED SURRENDING TEENAGE BOY, justified by this?
This is murder. Don’t let them put Michael on trial for HIS DEATH.
PIXLETT FRAUD UPDATE -
Thanks to all of the generous donations between both tumblr and dA, I have fully recovered the $2,048 that was scammed from me. I can’t thank everyone enough ;u; <3 A huge thank you to everyone who donated and signal boosted my post!
As far as justice goes, I am looking into pursuing a civil court case against Pixlett. I need to contact my laywer, and I’m also waiting to see if the suspected Pixlett’s parents respond to my Facebook messages. Until then, the Paypal staff has informed us that her account, name, and credit card data has been frozen, which is a relief. As always, please take caution when selling digital goods/art over the internet, and be wary of anyone under the age of 18 who buys from you.
The internet is alright sometimes, huh?
And now I can use Paypal without having to feel like I’m paying money to an irredeemably bad company that allows itself to be used as a fraud platform rather than risk a single disgruntled customer who’s actually a grand thief.
Also, its too bad that now artists now have to be afraid of customers who are under 18, cause I commissioned my first Lunarian pics back when I was a teenager.
Chaz look at what’s on my dashboard right now.
I swear I didn’t alter this.
I think I’m going to start studying religion again. I was raised a Christian United Methodist, and despite now considering myself Agnostic, I still find religion incredibly interesting and worthy of a lot of study. Mostly I want to be more educated so I can be a more kind and considerate person to…
I have this neat book called “The Church on TV” about depictions of the church and church life on US television.
Its not about televangelism so much as TV shows and episodes of TV shows.
The guy who wrote it actually went to different studios and archives to watch copies of rare TV shows or unaired episodes of controversial episodes or shows that were never put on TV and will never be put on DVD or online just so he could write about them.
And it compares stuff like how Catholic churches were depicted on TV as compared to Protestant churches and how black church shows were a whole subgenre, and then he gets into really crazy fun crap like Father Dowling Mysteries.
If ur interested I can send u a link or send you my copy of the book.
Dogs stored in a neat and orderly manner for later use.
Beatrice in colour.
I really should do more red.
Amid growing criticism of the military-style equipment and tactics deployed by police in Ferguson, Missouri, a Democrat from Georgia plans to introduce the “Stop Militarizing Law Enforcement Act” in Congress next month.
Rep. Hank Johnson asked his all his colleagues Thursday to join him in supporting the bill, which he said in a letter “will end the free transfers of certain aggressive military equipment to local law enforcement and ensure that all equipment can be accounted for.”
Images of assault rifle-carrying camouflaged police riding through Ferguson on military vehicles similar to the IED-resistant equipment used by American armed forces in combat have proven to be a jolt of energy for a long-simmering debate about police militarization.
In his letter to Congress, Johnson signaled that he expects his bill to break through the partisan gridlock in the House.
THIS IS A GOOD THING TO CALL YOUR REPS ABOUT.
History in the making.
The Highway Patrol of St. Louis has taken over for the St. Louis PD. Their captain is from Ferguson, and has been marching with the protesters.
From Reddit’s Live Feed: http://www.reddit.com/live/tdrph3y49ftn/
The Dæmon Page -
Created in 2003, The Dæmon Page was the first website dedicated completely to the philosophy of dæmons, and the community is still going strong today.
Oh wow this still exists.
I need to make a document of this for the F Plus when I have the time.
wings-and-strings said: So you know how the stack/cylinder/pilot truck arrangement is all sorts of wonky on the LMS pacifics? Is there a reason for that? Better access to the inside cylinders? Improved draft or setup for the running gear? A poisonous pink gas factory disguised as a hospital?
I’m assuming better access- they have the same setup on kings, castles, stars… Thompson pacifics…
But lets disregard Thompson even though he was just doing his job and OTHER ENGINES HAD THE SAME SETUP and blindly hate him without knowing the facts.
Anonymous said: Are you going to publish your book someday? I'd read it.
I just have to focus on getting out of college and stuff first, I’m almost there!
Then I have to go through and spruce up everything since I’ve got maybe three years of writing experience since I finished the first draft of the manuscript.
Then I’m gonna do a crowdfunding campaign and I’d need a bunch of time for planning and to raise initial money to save up for some good rewards for the donors.
Thanks for your interest!